Konami Asks Sony and Microsoft to Remove Skullgirls from Market Place
Lab Zero, publisher of Skullgirls has found out that publisher Konami has requested, and approved, the removal of Skullgirls from the market place of both PSN and Xbox Live.
They are currently looking for a new publisher so that they may make a new build of the game and continue to keep it available.
The removal of the game will take place between December 17th and December 31st, so if you still want to play the game this all gets figured out, be sure to have it saved to your hard drive.
I use design crowd and sometimes get little participation payments but I’ve never gotten my logo picked. I got a message saying that I was going to be picked and now I’m excited to get paid for my design. However, I’m nervous that something is wrong with the files or that for some reason I did it wrong. I’m sure if there is something wrong I can fix it but still… and then they asked if I could do other design work for them but I can only assume it would next be their website which I don’t know how to do yet. ugh.
Me? I’ve had so many names. Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce.
Receptionist: Don't you feel like your generation is just lazy?
Me: Lazy? I'd say apathetic.
Receptionist: Isn't it the same?
Me: No. My generation is criticized and toiled with, and I don't see why not - just turn on the TV and watch what they're feeding us. But my generation is not lazy. My generation fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. My generation fought for womens rights in a fury that hadn't been seen since the 19th Amendment. My generation got our first black President elected. My generation fought for Gay rights for the first time in American history. And with all that, we are apathetic, and that's because things aren't going to be better for us down the road. We are the first generation expected to make less than our parents. We are the first generation to see America lose its status as a super power. We've lived through the worst economic times since the Great Depression, and are forced to take out thousands of dollars in student loans at the same time, all while our college degrees slowly turn into a highschool diploma. We've done plenty, and expect nothing. So no, I wouldn't say we're lazy, just apathetic.
my three favorite villians~
Holiday Gift Guide Week: Legend of Zelda
Does your loved one love the Legend of Zelda? Have you fought through all the dungeons to find the perfect gift to no avail? Well look no further because today we are going over unique gifts for the Legend of Zelda Fan.
- Zelda Poster from Omocat-shop.com comes in full-color as a 18”x24” shiny print for $20
- Spiritual Stone Necklaces by Sanshee.com, each necklace is sold individualy $21.99 so you can get your favorite or all three
- Cuff-Links by Sanshee.com, for those special occasions where you want to look your best for the kingdom $24.99
- Duel Links shirt by fangamer.net is perfect for those that are tired of not wearing clothes $22
- Cards of Legend by fangamer.net, these cards made you wish you had poker nights and now maybe you can start when you get the Cards of Legend $15
- Boss Key Necklace by fangamer.net, I actually received this beautiful necklace as a gift myself. They probably bought it from my suggestion as you should too $18
- Legend of Zelda 3ds decal by BetterStickers on etsy, is someone upset that they didn’t get the special edition 3ds or 3dsXL well dry their tears with this special decal you can add to their 3ds $9.86
- Legend of Zelda Key Hanger by DeeplyDapper on etsy, perfect for those that keep losing their keys or need to add some nerd to their place $20.26
- Legend of Zelda Songring by PeregrineStudios on etsy, for when you really want to impress someone. You can pick the size, metal, and even the song displayed on the ring. $65.70
That song ring is pretty sweet
keep fuckin walkin you postman piece of shit